Saturday, March 12, 2011

Purchases....?

Purchases ...OH, PURCHASES! Where can you be?

You may notice that I had not been posting a TON about coupons lately. I realize that my blog IS the reason that you get up in the morning, so I must apologize for that immensely. It's just, since I haven't had to BUY food all the time, because when we buy multiple things I put them in our food storage, I don't HAVE to buy food all the time. I can wait for costs to continue to go lower and lower...(well at least kinda low).

I have made other purchases, but none to bragworthy. Sometimes when you get the Winco ad, they have a great coupon or two, so I will stock up on what's in there. And it seems like a beer rebate for meat is few and far between these days, so I just try to get meat when it's on sale.

The only awesome thing that I have done lately is the Coors rebate. It was a "buy 100$ worth of food and get 15$ back". No Specification on WHAT you had to buy, just that it had to be purchased within certain dates, not even with the same reciept. So I had to make sure I got one. And then I went throught my mom's trash for her reciepts so SHE could get one...AND my brother to get one AND my friend to get one. So at 15$ a piece, that is 60$ in rebates, just for what was already been purchased. I also had a snapple rebate to get a 6 pack for FREE, so I did that.

Really no sale has super enticed me lately...and that sucks in a way, because I don't want to be getting coupon rusty. ;)

Well, obviously since nothing is going on...I won't bore you anymore. Go find something better to do...or someone else's blog to stalk. Until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment