1) VERY excited I figured out how to post pics!
2) Pretty stoked that I got ALL the above items for 11.81$ + 23.99$ back in rebate form to spend! (16.00$ at rite aid, 7.99$ check) Let me clarify this for you a bit. ;) Decided to go to rite aid because my HSA (holiday savings award) expires at the end of the month. I knew that I would be needing some shampoo/comditioner in the next few months and joe needed more body wash or soap (notice that there is no soap pictured...it was not on sale).
Be prepared for another installment of coupon information on jen's couponing genious,
So we got:
3 John Frieda conditioners
1 John Frieda shampoo
1 contact lens solution bottle
1 Visine eye drops bottle
2 Soft Scrub bathroom cleanser
1 t-shirt 2 Gillette body wash
1 manly puffy scrub
Retail for 66.39$ + tax = a little over 70$
.......
...
..
After using 37$ in coupons (20$ HSA + manufacture coupons)
and 19$ in rite aid wellness savings (rite aid wellness card needed)
We got it for: (as previously stated above)
11.81$ after tax!
+ we got about 24$ in rebates to go back and spend!
Super woohoo!
Even if we don't take rebates into the calculation here,
we recieved these products at a discount of approx 83% OFF.
If we do take into account the rebates...it's like they are paying us to shop. I like that idea ;) Darn, I feel super cool.
Be prepared for another installment of coupon information on jen's couponing genious,
NEW on Sunday, April 24th....or something like that.
sorry the formatting is silly on this one. Maybe it's because I added the pic, but it won't let me reformat properly. No matter what I change, it still won't do what I say. :(
ReplyDelete