Sunday, April 24, 2011

4.24.11...Happy Easter!



Well. If I had posted this immediately after the store run, you would havebeen more impressed (as if that was possible) because there would have been an additional bg of m&m's and a bag of hershey's cadbury eggs...my favorite. But alas, they were "misplaced" somewhere and were unable to be in the picture. ;)


I'll be brief with this:


2 Purex Fabric softener (I might go back and get detergent. We were in a hurry and I grabbed the wrong bottle)

2 Renuit smelly crystals

3 bags of peanut butter m&m's

1 mini-bag hershey's cadbury eggs


This retailed approximately (because the receipt is in my purse and I don't feel like getting it at the moment: 27$

We got it for: 0$

I used some manufacturers coupons then some of the Rite Aid UP rewards from last week...not even all of them mind you. I have more left for next week ;). And we got another 2$ in Rite Aid rewards back.


Now back to eatin.......I MEAN SEARCHING FOR THE LOST CANDIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment