Sunday, July 3, 2011

BORING...

No posts lately...I guess that is boring. I have gone to the store a few times, I really have. I just sometimes come right home (especially since what I have buying lately is food groceries) and just putting it away. With the heat I can't let everything just sit out on the counter while I take pics. Who CARES if it's supposed to be in the fridge/freezer?

Well, I will try to do better in my upcoming couple of weeks of shopping, though I have a bunch of items in food storage that we will be using first, so there probably won't be anything for a little while.

Some other items I had purchased at a discount...
1) Summer bowling pass...went for the first time today with the fam. Very fun, I need practice
2) Seven peaks season pass...went yesterday, only a little sunburnt on the shoulders.
3) Pole dancing class... I am SO sore today from doing that. My bruises tell their own stories. 4 more times ;)
4) Hot Stone Massage and Facial..facial was scary ;), but the hot stones literally melted me, I LOVED them
5) Maid service by EcoStar...SUCKED!
6) Dog boarding...I didn't love it, but it was cheap and our dog was happy.
7) Various eating out coupons
8) Laser Hair Removal in multiple places... I am seeing a serious reduction!
9) Skin Rejuvenation/Laser therapy sessions...Saw a nice improvement in skin tone +3 more sessions
10) and more....

I also purchased a share in a CSA (community supported agriculture) and our pickups start this Thursday. Very excited to start every week of the summer with our own bundle of very fresh picked fruits and veggies.

I could have thought of a more creative way to word my 10 items list....but

oh well... BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment