Sunday, May 15, 2011

Walgreens...have to use my register rewards...sigh



In my previous posts you may see that Walgreens is not my favorite place to go. I have a dislike for them. However, I had register rewards from my last shop that had to be spent by today, so out I went.
I had to do 3 transactions because they wouldn't take the register rewards with some of the others coupons I was using...UGH, but I knew that going into it so it wasn't AS frustrating. I also did something wrong (because I thought it was an automatic deal, but it turned out you had to use an in store coupon...which I HAD RIGHT WITH ME, but didn't realize I needed to use it, which cost me 3 dollars, but I am not going to go back and fix it. It was my stupid mistake, I need to look at that better...even though I don't remember it being properly tagged on my coupon website that I go to, so I may post about that so no one else does the same thing I did).

Now to what I got:

2 All detergent 50oz
2 Snuggle fabric softener sheets
1 Finish dishwasher tabs
3 scotch tape dispensers (these were supposed to be free, but ended up costing $3 total)
2 Old Spice body wash
1 Gillette body wash
2 Sheer protection sunscreen
1 Sport Sunscreen

Total without coupons including tax was 61.43$

Total after coupons including tax was 25.87$
I also ended up getting 4.50$ more in register coupons, which if I can I will use today (I want to be rid of these things!)
Total savings of 58%

I also have a rebate that was completed by purchasing some of these items, so once I get that turned in, the cost will be a little lower as well.

Well, until I go to rite aid today, that's Jen signing off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment