Monday, November 15, 2010

RAD - continued

So in continuation of my last post.....

I recieved all of my last purchases for 12.35$ and got a 11$ worth of coupons on my next trip. So I went to the store, bought 2 jumbo packs of diapers (usually 12.49$ each). They were on sale + I used a coupon on each one. Total came to about 15$, used my 11$ UP Rewards from last time and paid 3.73$ for the diapers.

Got another 6$ in UP rewards towards next purchase.

Purchased 5 "advil" items. Advil Congestion, Advil cold and sinus, Advil PM and regular advil...and then a thermacare pack. Paid 19.31$ after I gave the 6$ up reward and coupons. Before sale these items were about 43$.

Got 10$ in UP Rewards

Purchased 7 boxes of Fiber 1 cereal and 1 Herbal Essence Conditioner. Used coupons and 10$ UP Rewards. Paid 3.36$

Overall, spent 38.75$ on ALL items within the last 2 posts AND, I still have another 5$ in UP Rewadrs.

Oh....And the Fiber 1 isn't for me...so when they recipients pay me back for those items (8.75$)...I will have paid 30$. I won't have the fiber 1 anymore, but I wouldn't have eaten it anyways.

30$ for:

2 jumbo packs of diapers
2 packs of Halls cough drops
1 Herbashine Hair Color treatment
2 tubes of Crest toothpaste
1 Garnier Skin Cleanser
1 Garnier skin Scrub
1 Garnier Mousse/Curl product
Advil 100 ct
Advil cold/Sinus
Advil PM
Advil Congestion Relief
Thermacare Heat Wraps
1 Herbal Essence Conditioner

16 items for 30$.....
and again......I still have another 5$ UP Rewards
SO for now, these items were about
1.85$ each
...but most of these items run 5$ - 12$


RAD
(Rite Aid Deals)

No comments:

Post a Comment