Sunday, November 28, 2010

The last Rite Aid trip......for now.....

As I mentioned i the previous blog, I still had 5$ in up rewards. Up rewards are used just like cash. There is a barcode that prints on the bottom of your receipt.

So on Saturday night....because what else have I got to do.... I went over to Rite Aid.

I got:

1 Secret Deodorant
1 Old Spice Deodorant
2 Skor bars
2 Heath bars

for 40 cents!

Then.....(I did multiple transactions to benefit the most from the visit)

I got a 12 pack of cottonelle toilet paper (double roll, wink wink) for 2.47$

Then I got:

2 peanut M n M's
2 regular M n M's
2 peanut butter M n M's
2 Skor bars
2 Heath bars
2 Twix bars
2 Kit Kats

for 1.21$

Do I need that much candy. Probably, I had a really crappy weekend at work ;)

3 comments:

  1. yay candy!
    if only costs that much, that is reason enough to eat it - to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need that much candy, but you have a friend that does! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!!! Are you suggesting I share, or just hand it all over?

    ReplyDelete