I didn't even realize what this was until half way into it. If you spend so much money you get so much back.
25$ spent = 5$
50$ spent = 10$
100$ spent = 20$
With the purchases I'd already done, I was past 50$....and still had a couple weeks left, so I decided we WOULD make it all the way to 100$
Let me break it down for you:
Purchases between 11/26 and 12/24 qualified for this so unknowingly ALL of my candy bar purchases helped out with this ;)
You may see repeats from a couple previous posts in this because I want to write down everything that contributed to the rebate.....
1 secret deodorant
1 old spice deodorant
18 candy bars (variety)
12 pack of cottonelle toilet paper
1 Colgate sensitive toothpaste
2 Gilette Sensor 4 pack razors
1 pack revlon Emery boards
1 revlon nail clipper
4 8oz jars of Almonds (assorted variety)
4 6oz cans of Almonds (assorted variety)
1 6 ft Douglass fir Christmas Tree
1 Clearasil Overnight Serum
2 Loreal face clensers
1 pack of things that shall not be named ;)
Retail(BEFORE sale prices....BEFORE coupons), these items were: 163.08 BEFORE tax..estimating all tax at 6%
After tax estimate 172.86$
I paid: 59.31$
I have 21$ in rebates that I am able to print off of my computer that I haven't used yet.
So I could SAY that it is like I am getting all these things for 38.31$.
At 59.31$ the savings is 66%
At 38.31$ the savings is 78%
Either way you look at it, I say I'm coming up well.
I love the wellness rewards program over there....LOVE it. I am going to post another post almost immediately after this...wishing I had done some things differently, but realizing that it will be okay in the long run and that I am still learning how to play this coupon game ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment