Friday, December 10, 2010

Changed views.

I went with Joe to the store a couple of days ago. We filled the cart about halfway full. Most items we had a coupon for, but others were just there because Joe or I wanted them(mostly joe...I also had to get a chicken to make soup).
We left the store spending 40$ and I felt ashamed, cheated. As if that was too much to spend at the grocey store....flash back to a few months/years ago and 1 trip that lasted a week is at LEAST 40$, and we were eating out a couple time a week(at least).
So I have to reflect again on that 40$. It was a good deal for what we had. After all was said and done it was a 50% savings...but we did get those items that we wanted as well as what we needed for the meal plan.
40$ on groceries seems like to much $....I am obviously spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment