Something I wish I would have done differently that I want to mention up front. I wish I would have printed my Holiday Savings Award that I mentioned from the last post. It would have been 21$ towards this transaction, but I was in a hurry. Why a hurry, you ask? Because there have been more than a few times that I have gotten to the store AFTER all the things I wanted have been purchased :(. Because many of my fellow PYPers are doing the SAME thing I am. I don't hate them for it, or even dislike them a little...I just get sad when I go to get something and they are all gone. Wish the store would stock more, but it is what it is.
All I went in for was deodorant and razors.
Found the deodorant...still about 10-15 left on the shelf after I took my 6.
The razors....shelf was CLEANED out. Oh well, thought that might happen...they don't stock up on a lot of extra razors.
Sat in checkout line for 10 minutes becuase there was an issue with a return...We are into it about minute 6 and I finally open my eyes....There are 3 razors right there at the register. SCORE!!! I wanted 2.
So...I got everything I wanted.
2 Gillette Fusion Proglide POWER razors
6 assorted Gillette Deodorants
The total after I estimate sales tax (BEFORE coupons and sale prices) was ~60$
I paid 26.95$.....
and recieved 19$ in UP rewards
This is why I wish I would have stopped to print out my HSA. I would have only paid 5.95$ and still had the 19$ in UP rewards. Que Sera, Que Sera.
I now have 40$ in rebate/UP rewards that I can use to my next purchases. In the end it will all add up the same....but it doesn't feel the same at the register ;)
This purchase also COMPLETED my points for the year (all wellness points go from 1/1/10 - 12/31/10 and then they clear for the next year and start over. I had only 4 more points to get before the shopping trip, so I belive I am now complete which will get me a 10% off card for an ENTIRE shopping trip :) SUPER EXCITED!!!
Now I will let yuo go work on your other important things...
No comments:
Post a Comment