Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rite Aid v. Walgreens.......



RITE AID


I did two shopping trips this weekend to grab some goodies. As the title implies, I will be comparing my Rite aid shop to my Walgreens shop.


At Rite Aid I got:

3 bags of jelly beans (the others were eaten...only 2 pictured above)

1 bag mini twix

1 bag mini snickers

2 nail clippers

2 tweezers

2 nail buffers (I gave one to my mom)

1 foot insole

1 foot arch support

1 toe spreader aparter


Before coupons and sale, 59.98$ + tax
...

......

...

After coupons 12.06$ AFTER tax!!


+ I got 14 in UP rewards AND a 10$ rebate coming in the mail.

(the r$ebate is honestly why I bought the foot thingy's...

that way I can get cash for anywhere instead of only to Rite Aid)

~80% OFF not taking into considerations UP rewards and rebates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment