Tuesday, May 3, 2011

......the battle continues

Walgreens


This was the first time I had done shopping at Walgreens, usually someone else has a better deal. However, we needed toilet paper and they were the only ones who had it ona sale....so to Walgreens I went. I got:



1 pretty not happy with me cashier, becuase I asked for her clarification on why my coupon wasn't working and she kept giving me a different answer. 2 People waiting behind me in line, EVEN though I told the cashier/people behind me that that she could do them before me because I had coupons. 1 headache. 1 strong resolve not to go back to Walgreens again....as soon as I send my "register rewards" which is what I was having such a hard time getting to work on my purchases anyways.....


AND


4 - 12 packs of toilet paper

1 Tylenol Precise box of heating pads

1 Tyleonl Precise rub on pain reliever cream

2 - 6 packs of girl razors

1 - 4 pack girl razors

1 - 6 pack of boy razors

2 packs of "g-u-m" brand flosser stick things
1 pack of actual gum ;)


Total cost before coupons: 65.26$ + tax

...

.....

...Total cost after coupons: 26.53$ AFTER tax

+ 9$ in 'register rewards'


~60% off


WooHOO!!! Walgreens LOST! I can go back to Rite Aid feeling confident

that it IS the better store ;)

(after I spend those 9$ of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment