43$
That's right. 43$. You may be saying why the heck do I care about 43$. I will tell you. Because it will make 50 MEALS. For a family of of 4, that means 12 nights of dinner. That's about 2 weeks. There are always some things I already have on hand...or maybe some fresh produce I'd like to run buy for a meal. But basically 43$...
3 Boxes of Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
2 Boxes of Steak and Cheese Taquitos
1 Box of Beef and Cheese Mini-tacos
2 Boxes of Gorton Fried Fish
2 Hungry Man Dinners (a coupon made these completely FREE)
All the ingredients to make a double batch of Chicken and Gnocci soup (My most expensive
purchase, but a weakness I have)
5 pounds of London Broil Steak and all the seasoning ingredients
Oh....but I almost forgot. I have that 6$ beer rebate. 43$-6$ = 37$ which equals....
1.35$ a meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment